An experienced Client Services Assistant is sought by an award-winning law firm to join their Debt Recovery team based in Leamington Spa. The firm has been providing advice to their business and individual clients for nearly two centuries across a diverse range of sectors.
The Debt Recovery team has significant experience in recovering debts on behalf of banks, financial and insurance institutions, corporates, retailers, SMEs and individual traders.
They are currently seeking an enthusiastic Client Services Assistant to join their expanding Debt Recovery Department. Reporting to the Admin Team Leader, you will be part of a growing, fast paced team which has an unrivalled reputation for client focused hard work and successes.
As a Client Services Assistant you will provide support services to the Collections and Litigation department both verbally and in writing and to liaise where necessary with clients.
- Efficient and reliable administrative support
- Invoicing Clients
- Producing and delivering Client MI
- Assisting with new client set up
- Responding to client queries
- Liaising with internal departments to include the collections, litigation, IT and finance
- Liaising with third party suppliers where applicable
- Investigating complex queries through to resolution
- Reviewing and actioning exception reports
- Assisting with account queries
- Performing daily tasks and operational procedures
- General administrative tasks
- Monitor reports and updates are sent to clients in line with SLA’s
- Provide phone coverage to the department
- Accountable for using sound judgement and taking decisions within established procedures
- Accountable for adhering to all internal policies and procedures plus internal and external controls such as FCA, CPR, SRA and DPA
- Responsible for accurately maintaining company systems so that any information given, actions taken relating to any customer enquiry are logged and followed up within agreed SLA’s
The successful Client Services Assistant will demonstrate:
- Administration experience
- Experience of liaising with customers on the telephone
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to liaise professionally both internally and externally via telephone, email, face to face or letter
- Experience of investigating queries
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Able to prioritise a workload and work well under pressure
- Flexible and proactive
- Good attention to detail and task driven
- Good computer literacy
- Applicants will be required to complete a credit and DBS check at interview stage.
- £14,760 salary with the opportunity of earning a monthly bonus of £50 + additional ad hoc incentives.
- Annual salary review + company bonus in March
- 22 days annual leave (in addition to bank holidays) increasing to 25 with length of service
- Employer backed pension scheme
- Training and development
- Healthcare scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- On-site café
- Childcare vouchers
- Active social committee
- Working hours 9am to 5:30pm; Monday to Friday
Client Services Assistant
Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
£14,760 + bonus + benefits