An experienced Application Support Analyst is sought by a leading software provider based just outside of Doncaster to co-ordinate the work of a small team of support technicians in the delivery and provision of first and second tier software support to customers.
The support team provides an implementation service and vital front line support, maintenance, help and training to customers and users who have purchased the company’s products and support contracts. This is achieved through: telephone, remote access, email, the company website, onsite visits and provision of training courses.
Reporting to the Operations Director you will co-ordinate the work of the support team in the delivery and provision of first and second tier software support to customers.
To coordinate the implementation of new systems and after care support, including training and ongoing account management.
- Co-ordinate the day to day operation of the support function
- Manage customer expectations, ensuring all customer queries are dealt with promptly and within appropriate time scales
- Coordinate after sales support and training
- Ensure customers and users are informed of updates, resolved issues and bug fixes
- Account Management
- Liaise with internal product developers
- Analyse call logs to identify trends and underlying issues
- Attend exhibitions and involvement in company marketing
- Attend meetings as necessary to perform duties and aid business development
- Help plan and implement new sales and software upgrades and liaise with team members and other departments to ensure a professional customer experience
The successful Application Support Analyst will have:
- Relevant software support experience, ideally in travel/coach reservation industry
- Good knowledge and understanding of SQL is desirable
- Some team leadership of a small team or project management experience
- Effective communication skills via telephone, email and letter
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to plan and prioritise work to meet deadlines
- A positive, friendly telephone manner and good interpersonal skills
- Experience of using reporting tools
- Be familiar with web based systems and Microsoft Office
Salary & Benefits:
- Circa £29,000-£33,000 salary dependent on skills, knowledge and experience
- Free Secure Parking
- Pension Scheme
- 09:00-17:30 Monday – Friday. Occasional flexi-hours may be required
Application Support Analyst
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
c£30,000 + benefits
Software Support | Team Lead | Supervision | Bespoke Software | Travel Software | Web Application