Residential Area Sales Manager sought by a manufacturing organisation specialising in carpeting prime residences, iconic buildings of national and historic interest as well as many of the world’s leading luxury hotels, cruise ships, gaming and leisure venues.
This will be a home-based role covering the South East.
Known within the business as Residential Business Manager reporting to the Residential National Sales Manager, you’ll be responsible for achieving sales targets through a network of independent carpet / home furnishing retailers, contractors and major accounts.
- Working closely with internal Marketing and Administration Support functions.
- Operate within all aspects of Performance Standards/Guidelines.
- Team environment, effective communication and cross-functional working essential.
- Fully develop business strategy with independent and national retailers.
- Provision of retailer coverage in line with agreed journey plans.
- Support the business unit in terms of pricing decisions and assessing the impact on profitability.
- Leading the way forward for CRM within UK Stock Sales, so that the system is utilised fully.
- To achieve agreed sales and margin growth.
- Management/control of credit issues/overdue debt.
- Key Relationships – UK Residential Management team, Sales teams and Marketing team.
- Greatest Challenge – Achievement of agreed sales targets as well as the development of business with our independent carpet/home furnishing retailers.
- Experience of managing independent and national retailers.
- Experience of developing independent and national retailers.
- Ideally knowledge of carpet, flooring or home interiors markets.
- Contact/development of regional level contacts within independent/national retailers.
- Selling preferably within a floor coverings market.
- Able to demonstrate a track record of achieving results.
- Experience of business development to achieve sales growth.
- Sales and account development, preferably selling to both independent and national retailers.
- IT literate in using Microsoft packages and CRM.
- Degree level of education or equivalent professional qualification or willing to study.
- Time must be allocated to attend meetings at Head Office.
- All sales roles within the business work flexible hours to ensure customer needs are met.
- Able to travel both within and outside the UK on a regular basis.
- Undertaking of project work or sales related initiatives as required.
- Excellent salary
- Company car
Residential Business Manager
Home-based covering the South East – London, Maidstone, Crawley, Reading, Milton Keynes, Stevenage, Hertford, Chelmsford, Luton, Watford etc
Excellent salary + benefits
Business Development | Area Sales | Sales Manager | Sales Representative | Field Sales | Territory Sales