Campaign Marketing Manager sought by a Conservative Association covering the Bromsgrove district, in the run up to the May 2023 District Council elections as well as a likely General Election in 2024 and a County Council Election in 2025.
As Campaign Marketing Manager, known internally as Campaign & Office Manager, your day to day duties will include:
- Communications including social media
- Office administration
- Plan and execute Election Campaigns, ensuring legal compliance at all times
- Arrange and attend council group, executive council and branch meetings (this may include some minute taking).
The successful Campaign Marketing Manager will demonstrate:
- Campaign Management – successful planning and execution.
- The ability to lead and motivate volunteers.
- Excellent IT skills including the use of MS Office, Vote Source etc
- Office Management skills including team working with key staff and volunteers.
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively with politicians of all levels, members, volunteers and association officers.
- The ability to produce and proof large volumes of literature over a short time period, with attention to detail, on schedule.
- Full UK driving licence and access to own vehicle for work use
- Flexibility to accommodate an amount of evening and weekend working, which will increase in election campaign time
- Previous experience as a constituency Campaign Manager is desirable but not essential
- Education to degree level is desirable but not essential
- Live within 40 minutes of the constituency
- £25,000 - £32,000 salary
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- 50/50 split between home/office working outside of election campaigns
- Time in lieu for evening and weekend work
Applications should submit a 1 page cover letter including details of their relevant experience, training, knowledge and skills to demonstrate how they meet the person specification for this role, alongside a CV of no more than 5 pages.
Interviews will begin as soon as possible and ideally before the election on Thursday 4th May, though the Association recognise this may not be possible due to the short timescale. First round of interviews will be conducted remotely with a face to face second interview for the preferred candidate.
Campaign Marketing Manager
£25,000 - £32,500 depending on experience