Commercial Business Manager is sought by a manufacturing organisation specialising in carpeting prime residences, iconic buildings of national and historic interest as well as many of the world’s leading luxury hotels, cruise ships, gaming and leisure venues.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Sales Europe as part of the European Commercial team, you will be responsible for managing and developing Accounts across your territory. You will be developing and maintaining long-term relationships and maximising sales opportunities across a commercial portfolio. Your key duties will include:
- Identification and development of Key Customers (Hotel chains, design practices and main architectural firms).
- Build and maintain key relationships, develop and manage opportunities, monitor deployment projects across Greater London region.
- Establishing relationships with key decision makers in multiple regions, staff development, business continuance, brand standards.
- Umbrella policy implementation and communication to all Key Accounts when new products are launched or new agreements are signed.
- Identification of up-coming projects and definition of project supply chain.
- Analyse potential for business expansion.
- Responsible for defining the strategy for business expansion.
- Develop and regularly updates the commercial sales plan in alignment with the company policy.
- Identify key decision makers and expands/builds relationships with key stakeholders and identifies partnership opportunities for growth and brings them to fruition.
- Increase annual sales turnover of territory based on agreed targets.
- Work effectively and communicate collaboratively with European colleagues for key locations and support colleagues with Key Account sales responsibilities.
- Work to KPIs and measures performance versus the targets.
- Travel to the assigned regions to attend meetings.
- Attend local and international events to maximise exposure and customers penetration.
The successful Commercial Business Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrate successful B2B commercial sales/account management experience in carpets, rugs or flooring
- Minimum of 2 years in high end rugs, carpets or flooring
- A good understanding of your route to market
- Graduate calibre with a demonstrable track record of success in sales at a senior level ideally in high end carpets, rugs, or flooring into interior design services, Architects or commercial customers directly.
- A good command of working independently, setting priorities, multi-tasking effectively and accuracy to meet deadlines
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding business goals is a pre-requisite.
- Strong commercial awareness that will impact and influence the performance and effectiveness of this high growth business
- Exceptional organisational and planning skills is a must
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- MS Office proficient to intermediate level
- Attractive salary plus bonus paid quarterly
- Home based, travel as required
- Company vehicle (Audi estate)
- Company Pension (employee 3%), (employer 6%)
- X4 Life Assurance
- Bupa Healthcare
- 5 hrs per week
- Company discounts on goods
- 33 days holiday including statutory
Commercial Business Manager, home based
Greater London, home based
Excellent basic and bonus structure + co car + benefits
Area Sales Manager | Specification Sales Executive | Commercial Sales Manager | Commercial Business Manager | Business Development Manager | Sales Representative | Sales Executive | Carpets | Rugs| Flooring