Customer Service Advisor sought by an electric vehicle products supplier in Central Birmingham who are a pioneer in the electrification of transportation. Their mission is to simplify the switch to electric vehicles (EV) and provide everybody with the power to unlock the full potential of electric travel.
They’re looking for an experienced Customer Service professional to support these values by provide support, guidance and assistance to their customers. This is an opportunity to be part of an industry-changing movement, working in a supportive and collaborative environment with opportunities for growth and professional development.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will play a pivotal role in ensuring that customers have a seamless experience with the Company’s EV charging solutions. Your primary responsibility is to assist customers through various communication channels including phone, email, live chat and more. Your day to day duties will include:
- Customer Interaction: Answer calls, e-mails, and live chats, addressing customer inquiries with enthusiasm and expertise. Booking appointment for installations.
- Problem Solving: Efficiently identify issues and provide timely solutions or direct them to the appropriate department or personnel.
- Feedback Collection: Gather customer feedback and liaise with the technical and product teams to enhance our offerings.
- Stay Updated: Continually update your knowledge on our products, services, and the broader EV industry.
- Uphold Brand Values: In all interactions, embody the core values of the Company – keeping things Super Simple, ensuring Value Matters, and striving to be Always Better.
- Team Collaboration: Work closely with other departments to ensure that customer needs are met, and feedback is addressed.
The successful Customer Service Advisor will demonstrate:
- Previous, stable experience in a customer service role with proficiency in handling enquiries across various channels such as live chat, phone, email, and WhatsApp.
- Familiarity with the EV industry is a plus, but not mandatory.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and a proactive approach to challenges.
- Passion for providing top-notch customer service aligned with Company’s mission and values.
- £20,000 - £24,000 salary
- Contractual hours 9am to 5.30pm – 37.5 hrs/week
- Reviewing hybrid option after probation
- Competitive Pension Plan
- Free refreshments
- Regular Social Events
- A Vibrant Workspace
- Café on ground floor: Open from 8am to 3pm, Monday to Friday (serving breakfast, lunch, and a selection of sweet treats)
- Casual dress
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Enhanced maternity leave
- Enhanced paternity leave
- Download the building appto make bookings for the internal facilities, discounts at local restaurants and event notifications.
- Free fruit every morning
- On-Site gym and fitness studio: (after probation)
- Additional facilities: Changing facilities, showers, multifaith room, secure cycle storage and bike racks are available
Customer Service Advisor
Central Birmingham, West Midlands
£20,000 – £24,000 + excellent benefits package