Digital Marketing Executive is sought by an international plastics manufacturer supplying multiple sectors including construction, automotive, aerospace, furniture, utilities industries etc to deliver the Marketing and Communications strategy for their Windows division. Marketing to home owners, installers and fabricators.
We are looking for a talented Digital Marketing specialist to join the Marketing Communications Team as Digital Marketing Executive based at the Ross-on-Wye site. You will be responsible for the conceptulisation, implementation and International roll out of our digital marketing strategy and eCommerce projects for the Window Solutions division.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing:
- Your main focus will be on market and customer requirements - B2B and B2C
- You will oversee the success of our web based/mobile solutions and online publishing activities including social media channels, online campaigns and marketing automation.
- The role will require some occasional travel to the Manchester Sales Office
You'll ideally have the following skills/experience:
To be successful, you will need the following:
- Level 7 Marketing or similar qualification.
- A strong level of experience within a similar marketing role and environment, with a proven ability to successfully lead projects.
- A great command of ‘hands on’ digital marketing with 3-5 years experience
- Experience of creating content for various mediums including promotional marketing materials, testimonials, case studies, blogs, web etc.
- Worked with website content management systems.
- To be fully conversant with email marketing campaigns – designing, planning and delivering
- Extensive experience working with a variety of PPC/SEO/SEM and CRM tools (eg Google Analytics and Adwords).
- Experience of managing B2B and B2C digital marketing activities.
- Experience of delivering against a marketing strategy
In return for your hard work you’ll receive some excellent benefits including:
- Competitive basic salary negotiable depending on experience
- Flexible working (37.5 hours per week)
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Cycle To Work scheme
- Company cashback scheme
- 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent working environment
- Subsidised cafeteria
- Free parking
Digital Marketing Executive
Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire – commutable from Hereford, Worcester, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Tewkesbury etc
Excellent basic depending on experience + excellent benefits
Digital Marketing|Content Creation |Social Media | SEO | PPC | Email Marketing | Online Media |Digital Media | B2C| B2B