Digital Marketing Specialist sought by an international polymer manufacturer to join the Marketing team for their Windows Solutions division, which has a turnover in excess of £75million with projected growth of over 30%.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you’ll be reporting to the Head of Marketing.
Your main focus will be on market and customer requirements, with responsibility for digital marketing and ecommerce strategy and projects, to include planning, creation and implementation.
You’ll also be managing the success of web and mobile solutions and publishing activities including online campaigns, marketing automation and social media marketing.
You'll ideally have the following skills/experience:
- Degree or relevant Marketing qualification is preferred
- Strong marketing experience in a similar environment including at least 3 years hands-on digital marketing
- Experience of digital marketing in an industrial, manufacturing or construction environment is desirable but not essential
- Experience of creating content for web, blogs, promotional materials, testimonials, case studies etc
- Experience of designing, planning and delivering email marketing campaigns.
- PPC, SEO, SEM
- CRM tools such as Google Analytics & AdWords
- B2B and B2C digital marketing experience
- Content management system (CMS) experience
- Ability to successfully lead projects
- Experience of delivering against a marketing strategy
- Willing to travel occasionally to the Manchester sales office
In return for your hard work you’ll receive some excellent benefits including:
- Excellent salary negotiable depending on experience
- Bonus typically between 10-20% of salary depending on personal performance
- Flexible hours (37.5 hours, core hours between 10am and 3pm)
- Some working from home (e.g. 1-2 days per week) available once established
- Cycle To Work scheme
- Company cashback scheme
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Excellent working environment
- Smart-casual dress code
- Dress-down Fridays
- Subsidised cafeteria
- Free parking
- Stunning office location
Digital Marketing Executive
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Competitive salary depending on experience + bonus + excellent benefits
Digital Content | Online Content | Content Creation | Social Media | SEO | PPC | Email Marketing | Online Media | Offline | Digital Media | Marketing Co-ordinator | Online Marketing | Web Marketing | Digital Content |Marketing Executive | Marketing Officer | Marketing Coordinator