Logistics Manager is sought by a world leader in the manufacture of Tier 1 automotive components. They provide quality products, services and solutions worldwide with customers in over 150 countries.
Known formally in the business as Logistics Coordinator and reporting to the Materials & Logistics Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring Production and Scrap is uploaded into QAD correctly
- Monitoring and update logistics KPI’s in line with BOS (Business Operating System) – Inventory, Stock Turns, DOH (Days On Hand), etc
- Achievement of Group objectives set within the Logistic areas
- Control new product introduction of raw materials and finished goods
- Maintaining the accuracy of the MBOM
- Generating 12 week rolling sales plan on weekly basis
- Review and monitor marketing and external sources of data to form strategic views of customer demand (12 month rolling)
- Liaising with customers to address issues relating to forecasting.
- Continuous improvement throughout the Logistics function
- Control stock accuracy and stock levels, including monthly cycle counting.
- Generating reports with action plans to improve, for all key metrics.
- Knowledge of audits, BOS, IATF, 5s and Environmental.
- Following all Health & Safety and Environmental requirements as defined.
- Apply, execute and maintain function-related BOS issues.
The successful Logistics Manager will have:
- University degree in any discipline
- Logistics or supply chain experience of 5 years plus in automotive essential
- Experience in the areas of materials management and inventory control preferably in industry
- Supply chain relations in automotive industry essential
- Material management, handling and transportation
- Supply management concepts and practices
- Man-Management experience or qualification is desirable. Ready for the next step in your career
- QAD and MFG Pro knowledge (MRP software)
- Microsoft Office Suite experience
- Excellent career progression
- Exceptional basic pa DOE. Day shift work, some flexibility is essential
- 26 days holiday + stats
- Pension contribution
- On-site facilities including car park and canteen
- Access to employee discounts via My Staff Shop App
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities
- Employee Wellbeing programme
- 40 hours per week Monday to Friday 8am to 4.30pm/8am to 2.00pm on Friday
Logistics Co-ordinator Manager
Wednesbury, West Midlands
Logistics Manager | Planner | Scheduler | Supply Chain | Logistics Controller | Logistics Co-ordinator | Expeditor|