Marcoms Executive is sought by an international plastics manufacturer to deliver their marketing strategy across the UK and Scandinavia. Whilst their range covers a multitude of sectors you will be responsible for their office furniture solutions and kitchen studios division. Established in 34 countries with 170 locations worldwide and still privately owned.
Reporting to the Head of Division/Head of Marcoms. You will be part of an established EMEA marketing team. Ensuring that all activities are in alignment with the corporate guidelines. You will provide the support needed to deliver successful implementation of the marketing plans.
- Whilst managing a strong portfolio of established customers your focus will be to grow the less established retail independents across the UK and Scandinavia.
- Responsible for executing marketing/digital activities as assigned based on key initiatives, goals and strategies of the company.
- Whilst having channel responsibility for the vast range of office and kitchen furniture Solutions division you will also be working with other marketing specialists across Europe collaborating strategies utilising your marketing strengths to help promote market share.
- Campaign planning and activation with clear KPI and monitoring.
- Manage the media strategy in collaboration with key stakeholders. (i.e. Head of Division/Head of MARCOM).
- Coordination of marketing material production aligned to global campaign.
- Manage the email, social media, websites.
- Propose, plan and deliver external events and trade shows.
- Provide trade-marketing support for customers of the division.
- Research and understand the market from OEM’s to SME’s (customers, competitors, internal and external stakeholders) to inform educated marketing decisions.
- Oversee market research insights and translate them into marketing strategies.
- Work with the EMEA Marketing team across Europe to create best practices and benchmark projects.
- Manage marketing spend to ensure all activities are within agreed budgets.
You'll ideally have the following skills/experience:
- Degree or CIM Marketing qualification is preferred
- Experience of implementing and delivering against a marketing strategy
- Digital and print marketing experience is essential
- Knowledge of office furniture solutions, kitchen or bathroom studios environment is desirable but not essential
- The ability to take a both a strategic overview and a hands-on approach
- Can work independently and with remote team members across Europe
- A strong level of experience within a similar marketing role and environment
- Experience working within the B2B, Retail, SME office furniture, kitchens sector is preferred
- You must live within a commutable distance of Ross-on-Wye
In return for your hard work you’ll receive some excellent benefits including:
- Negotiable basic salary depending on experience
- Employee assessment related increments 5%-30%
- Flexible working (37.5 hours per week)
- Some remote working available once established in the role
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Cycle To Work scheme
- Company cashback scheme
- 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent working environment
- Subsidised cafeteria
- Free parking
- Stunning location
Marketing Communications Specialist
Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire – commutable from Hereford, Leominster, Ledbury, Hereford, South Worcester, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Tewkesbury, Abergavenny, Raglan etc
Competitive basic depending on experience + excellent benefits
Marketing & Communications Executive | Marcomms | Marketing Executive | Social Media | SEO | PPC | Email Marketing | Online Marketing | Insights | Digital Media | Print Media| Kitchen Furniture | Office Furniture | B2B | Kitchen furniture | Kitchen worktops|