Marketing Communications Specialist is sought by an international manufacturer of polymer-based innovations and systems in construction, automotive and industry. With 170 locations worldwide, they apply their expertise and innovative capabilities to ensure the continuous growth of their still-independent, privately-held company. They are seeking a Marketing Communications specialist to deliver their Furniture Solutions marketing strategy across the UK and Scandinavia.
You will be part of an established EMEA marketing team, ensuring that all activities are in alignment with the corporate guidelines. You will provide the support needed to deliver successful implementation of the marketing plans for the Furniture Solutions Division in the UK and Scandinavia. Responsible for executing marketing/digital activities as assigned based on key initiatives, goals and strategies of the company. Whilst having channel responsibility for the Furniture Solutions division you will also be working with other marketing specialists across Europe collaborating strategies utilising your marketing strengths to help promote market share.
- Manage the media strategy in collaboration with key stakeholders. (i.e. Head of Division/Head of MARCOM).
- Campaign planning and activation with clear KPI and monitoring.
- Understanding the marketing communications requirements for the Furniture Solutions division.
- Coordination of marketing material production aligned to global campaign.
- Manage the email, social media, websites.
- Propose, plan and deliver external events and trade shows.
- Provide trade-marketing support for customers of the division.
- Research and understand the market from OEM’s to SME’s (customers, competitors, internal and external stakeholders) to inform educated marketing decisions.
- Oversee market research insights and translate them into marketing strategies.
- Work with the EMEA Marketing team across Europe to create best practices and benchmark projects.
- Manage marketing spend to ensure all activities are within agreed budgets.
You'll ideally have the following skills/experience:
- Degree or CIM Marketing qualification is preferred
- Experience of implementing and delivering against a marketing strategy
- Traditional and digital marketing experience is essential
- Knowledge of furniture solutions is desirable but not essential
- The ability to take a both a strategic overview and a hands-on approach
- A strong level of experience within a similar marketing role and environment.
- Experience working within the B2B, Retail, SME Furniture sector is preferred
In return for your hard work you’ll receive some excellent benefits including:
- Competitive basic salary negotiable depending on experience
- Employee assessment related increments 5%-30%
- Flexible working (37.5 hours per week)
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Cycle To Work scheme
- Company cashback scheme
- 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent working environment
- Subsidised cafeteria
- Free parking
- Stunning location!
Marketing Communications Specialist
Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire – commutable from Hereford, Worcester, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Tewkesbury etc
Excellent basic depending on experience + excellent benefits
Marketing & Communications Officer | Marketing Executive | Social Media | SEO | PPC | Email Marketing | Online Marketing | Insights | Digital Media | Print Media| Kitchen Furniture | Office Furniture | B2B