Marketing Communications Specialist sought by an international manufacturer of polymer-based innovations and systems in construction, automotive and industry, to deliver the marketing strategy for their Furniture Solutions division across the UK & Ireland and Scandinavia.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you’ll be part of an established EMEA marketing team, ensuring that all activities are in alignment with corporate guidelines. You’ll deliver successful implementation of marketing plans for the £16million turnover Furniture Solutions Division in the UK & Ireland (90%) and Scandinavia (10%) based on the company’s key initiatives, goals and strategies.
- Understanding the marketing communications requirements for the Furniture Solutions division.
- Managing media strategy alongside with key stakeholders. (i.e. Head of Division/Head of MARCOM).
- Working with other marketing specialists across Europe collaborating strategies utilising your marketing strengths to help boost market share.
- Coordination of marketing material production in accordance with global campaign.
- Managing email, social media, websites.
- Proposing, plan and deliver external events and trade shows.
- Planning and activating campaigns with clear KPIs and monitoring.
- Overseeing market research insights and translate them into marketing strategies.
- Researching and understanding the market to inform educated marketing decisions. Includes customers, competitors, internal and external stakeholders, from OEMs to SMEs.
- Providing trade marketing support for customers of the division.
- Work with EMEA Marketing team across Europe to create best practices and benchmark projects.
- Manage marketing spend to ensure all activities are within agreed budgets.
You'll ideally have the following skills/experience:
- Degree or CIM Marketing qualification is preferred
- Experience of implementing and delivering against a marketing strategy
- Traditional and digital marketing experience is essential
- Knowledge of furniture solutions is desirable but not essential
- The ability to take a both a strategic overview and a hands-on approach
- A strong level of experience within a similar marketing role and environment.
- Experience working within the B2B, Retail, SME Furniture sector is preferred
In return for your hard work you’ll receive some excellent benefits including:
- Competitive basic salary negotiable depending on experience
- Bonus typically between 10-20% of salary depending on personal performance
- Flexible hours (37.5 hours, core hours 10am – 3pm)
- Some remote working (e.g. 1-2 days per week) available once established
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Cycle To Work scheme
- Company cashback scheme
- 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent working environment
- Smart casual dress code
- Dress-down Fridays
- Subsidised cafeteria
- Free parking
- Stunning office location
Marketing Communications Specialist
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Competitive salary depending on experience + bonus + excellent benefits
Marketing & Communications Officer | Marketing Executive | Social Media | SEO | PPC | Email Marketing | Online Marketing | Insights |Digital Media| Print Media| Kitchen Furniture | Office Furniture| B2B