Marketing and Communications Manager sought by an international manufacturer of polymer-based innovations and systems in construction, automotive and industry, to deliver the marketing strategy for their Furniture Solutions division across the UK & Ireland and Scandinavia.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, as the Marketing & Communications Manager you’ll be part of an established EMEA marketing team. You will be responsible for executing marketing / digital strategies as assigned based on key initiatives, goals and strategies, ensuring that all activities are in alignment with corporate guidelines.
You’ll deliver successful implementation of marketing plans for the £16million turnover Furniture Solutions Division in the UK & Ireland (90%) and Scandinavia (10%) based on the company’s key initiatives, goals and strategies.
- Understanding the marketing communications requirements for the Furniture Solutions division.
- Managing media strategy in collaboration with key stakeholders. (i.e. Head of Division/Head of MARCOM).
- Working with other marketing specialists across Europe collaborating strategies utilising your marketing strengths to help boost market share.
- Coordination of marketing material production aligned to global campaign.
- Managing email, social media, websites.
- Proposing, plan and deliver external events and trade shows.
- Planning and activating campaigns with clear KPIs and monitoring.
- Overseeing market research insights and translate them into marketing strategies.
- Researching and understanding the market to inform educated marketing decisions. Includes customers, competitors, internal and external stakeholders.
- Providing trade marketing support for customers of the division.
- Work with EMEA Marketing team to create best practices and benchmark projects.
- Managing marketing spend to ensure all activities are within agreed budgets.
You'll ideally have the following skills/experience:
- Marketing or similar qualification is preferred
- A strong level of experience within a similar marketing role and environment
- Strong command of digital marketing
- Experience of implementing and delivering against a marketing strategy
- The ability to take a both a strategic overview and a hands-on approach
- Knowledge of furniture solutions is desirable but not essential
- Experience working within the B2B Industrial sector is preferred
In return for your hard work you’ll receive some excellent benefits including:
- Excellent basic salary negotiable depending on experience
- Yearly performance based bonus of 5%-30%
- Flexible hours (37.5 hours, core hours 10am – 3pm)
- Some remote working (e.g. 1-2 days per week) available once established
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Cycle To Work scheme
- Company cashback scheme
- 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent working environment
- Smart casual dress code
- Dress-down Fridays
- Subsidised cafeteria
- Free parking
- Stunning office location
Marketing & Communications Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Competitive salary depending on experience + bonus + excellent benefits
Marketing & Communications | Marcomms Manager | Marketing Manager | Comms Manager | Social Media | SEO | PPC | Email Marketing | Online Marketing | Insights | Digital Media | Print Media | Kitchen Furniture | Office Furniture | B2B