Marketing Communications Executive is sought by an international manufacturer of polymer solutions, supplying construction, industrial and automotive industries, to deliver the Marketing and Communications strategy for their Building Solutions division. Dealing with M&E consultants, Architects and Specifiers.
Responsible for executing marketing/digital activities as assigned based on key initiatives, goals and strategies of the company. Ensure that all activities are in alignment with the corporate guidelines and provide the support needed to deliver successful implementation of the marketing plans for the Furniture Solutions Division in the UK and Scandinavia mainly to the construction & Retail sector.
- Understanding the marketing communications requirements for the Furniture Solutions division.
- Campaign planning and activation with clear KPI and monitoring.
- Manage the media strategy in collaboration with key stakeholders. (i.e. Head of Division/Head of MARCOM).
- Coordination of marketing material production aligned to Global campaign.
- Manage the email, social media, websites.
- Propose, plan and deliver external events and trade shows.
- Provide trade-marketing support for customers of the division.
- Research and understand the market (customers, competitors, internal and external stakeholders) to inform educated marketing decisions.
- Oversee market research insights and translate them into marketing strategies.
- Work with the EMEA Marketing team to create best practices and benchmark projects.
- Manage marketing spend to ensure all activities are within agreed budgets.
You'll ideally have the following skills/experience:
- Degree or CIM Marketing qualification is preferred
- Experience of implementing and delivering against a marketing strategy
- The ability to take a both a strategic overview and a hands-on approach
- Great command of digital marketing
- A strong level of experience within a similar marketing role and environment.
- Great command of digital marketing.
- Similar level of marketing experience is preferred.
- Experience working within the B2B Industrial sector is preferred
In return for your hard work you’ll receive some excellent benefits including:
- Competitive basic salary negotiable depending on experience
- Flexible working (37.5 hours per week)
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Cycle To Work scheme
- Company cashback scheme
- 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent working environment
- Subsidised cafeteria
- Free parking
Marketing Communications Specialist
Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire – commutable from Hereford, Worcester, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Tewkesbury etc
Excellent basic depending on experience + excellent benefits
Marketing Communications Officer | Marketing Manager| Marcomms| Social Media | SEO | PPC | Email Marketing | Online Marketing | Insights |Digital Media