Marketing Manager sought by a market leading, premium financial services company near York with a majority stake in their field.
Supporting and reporting to the Head of Marketing, you’ll supervise the Marketing department to manage the company’s day-to-day marketing activities and long-term marketing strategy in the B2C financial services sector
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the day-to-day B2B and B2C marketing activities and long-term marketing strategy of the company.
Providing performance and forecast monthly reports stating all key performance metrics for online and offline channels (including revenue, cost, CPA, ROI, etc.) is a key aspect of the role.
The role would best suit an individual with strong organisational skills and an ability to thrive in a fast paced highly dynamic environment. Insurance industry experience would be an advantage.
Candidates must be prepared to work extra hours when workload and priorities dictate.
- Work closely with and support the Head of Marketing in implementing the yearly marketing plan and allocated projects for the year
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications to the He
- Accountability for all spend and the return on each activity
- Supervise the marketing team including monitoring productivity
- Assist marketing team with daily marketing tasks and coordinating projects and activities
- Create and arrange publication of financial promotions in line with the appropriate target market and relevant legislation/regulation (ICOBS, CAP code etc.)
- Ensure campaign materials are delivered on time and within strategy, plan and budget
- Manage internal and external relationships
- Oversee departmental administration
- To assist marketing team members with day-to-day marketing tasks and coordinate marketing projects and activities as required
- Providing performance and forecast monthly reports on key performance metrics for online and offline channels is an important part of the role
The successful Marketing Manager should have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant marketing experience
- Marketing related degree or qualifications would be beneficial
- Experience of managing a range of projects for B2C marketing is desirable
- Knowledge of financial services FCA regulations is desirable
- Ability to manage your own workload and identify ways to improve
- Able to complete tasks efficiently while managing multiple competing deadlines
- Excellent negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Ability to negotiate
- Flexibility to work extra hours as may occasionally be required by workload and priorities
- Due to office location, driving licence and vehicle are essential
In return for your hard work you’ll receive:
- c£40,000 - £50,000 basic salary depending on experience
- Up to 33 days’ holiday including bank holidays plus long-service increase
- Great flexi-time arrangement available
- Currently home based (covid) but that will change in the future
- Free parking
- Free onsite gym
- Onsite creche
- Staff discounts
- Government workplace pension
York, North Yorkshire - commutable from Harrogate, Leeds, Thirsk, Wetherby, Ripon, Tadcaster, Pontefract etc
£40,000 to £50,000 depending on experience + excellent benefits