.Net Software Developer sought by the IT services department of a leading, national recruitment company to join their head office team near Coventry.
As .Net Software Developer you’ll join a friendly and professional team in developing new products and features. You’ll be encouraged to keep up to date with the latest technologies, sharing your knowledge and experience within the team. Your duties will include:
- To liaise with business analysts, system testers and internal clients during the solution delivery process.
- Preparation of detailed technical specifications using formal methods (Entity-Relationship Diagrams, Structured English/pseudo-code, UML).
- Database design using SQL Server 2012+.
- Conduct peer-to-peer and formal quality reviews of key solution deliverables.
- Preparation, execution, and documentation of formal unit test plans.
- Software configuration management: source code and release version control.
- Producing Application Documentation
The successful .Net Developer will demonstrate the following technical experience:
- C#, .Net + ASP, Net Core
- SOLID, Familiar with Design Patterns and Principals.
- LINQ, Entity Framework
- SDLC, CI and Agile
- Good understanding of SQL Server and writing complex SQL queries
- Good knowledge of web technologies and framework
- Azure DevOps
- TypeScript and experience in Azure Cloud are nice to have but not essential
- £45,000 - £50,000 salary
- Free onsite parking (includes electric charging points)
- 9-5.30pm Mon to Thursday, 9-5pm Friday
- Some flexibility in start time in conjunction with Manager to reduce lunch to 30 mins
- 22 days holiday rising to 29 after 6 years, plus bank holidays
- Subsidised bistro
- Indoor gym
- Squash court and recreation area
.Net Software Developer
Meriden, Coventry, Warwickshire
£45,000 - £50,000 + benefits
Web Developer | Web Development | Software Development | ASP.NET Developer | C# Developer .Net Development