.Net Software Developer sought by the IT department of a people services business to join their head office team near Coventry on a permanent, full-time basis.
As .Net Software Developer you’ll join a friendly and professional team in developing new products and features. You’ll be encouraged to keep up to date with the latest technologies, sharing your knowledge and experience within the team. Your duties will include:
- To liaise with business analysts, system testers and internal clients during the solution delivery process.
- Preparation of detailed technical specifications using formal methods (Entity-Relationship Diagrams, Structured English/pseudo-code, UML).
- Database design using SQL Server 2012+.
- Conduct peer-to-peer and formal quality reviews of key solution deliverables.
- Preparation, execution, and documentation of formal unit test plans.
- Software configuration management: source code and release version control.
- Producing Application Documentation
The successful .Net Developer will demonstrate the following technical experience:
- C#, .Net + ASP, Net Core
- SOLID, Familiar with Design Patterns and Principals.
- LINQ, Entity Framework
- SDLC, CI and Agile
- Good understanding of SQL Server and writing complex SQL queries
- Good knowledge of web technologies and framework
- Azure DevOps
- TypeScript and experience in Azure Cloud are nice to have but not essential
- £45,000 - £50,000 salary
- Free onsite parking (includes electric charging points)
- Nest Pension
- 9-5.30pm Mon to Thursday, 9-5pm Friday
- Some flexibility in start time in conjunction with Manager to reduce lunch to 30 mins
- 24 days holiday rising each year to 29 max plus bank holidays
- Subsidised bistro
- Indoor gym
- Squash court and recreation area
.Net Software Developer
£45,000 - £50,000 + benefits
Web Developer | Web Development | Software Development | ASP.NET Developer | C# Developer .Net Development