Experienced PR Officer sought by a market leading financial services company based in York who are currently enhancing their in-house marketing team. They are highly regarded as market leaders with the majority stake in their field and with an ever growing international presence there is a unique opportunity to join at an exciting phase of growth for the company.
- Develop and implement innovative campaigns that are designed to promote the brand and deliver web traffic and conversions.
- Work with the Market Researcher and Digital Marketing Coordinators to develop relevant insights from the business and the public which will create interesting and shareable content.
- Place articles in major publications, online third party websites and social medi
- Promote blogs and articles to other reputable and trusted websites requesting backlinks from their relevant content.
- Build and maintain relationships with key media (both on and offline) to ensure that all PR campaigns are attractive to both publishers and consumers.
- Compile regular, up-to-date media lists, targeting contacts and publications who are in line with the company’s values and proactively seeking opportunities for exposur
- Generate PR activities with associated third parties the company is working with such as charities and environmental organisations.
- Track, measure and report on the effectiveness of PR by producing monthly PR reports.
- Be the first point of contact for press and media enquirie
The successful PR Officer will have the following skills and experience:
- Due to the office location, a full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential, however the role is currently home-based – subject to change in the future.
- Demonstrable experience in public relations.
- 3 years’ experience in PR preferabl
- Excellent writing and verbal skills.
- Strong ability to develop relationships.
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Creativity and strong interpersonal skills are essential.
- The successful candidate will be required to undergo a basic DBS check.
In return for your hard work you’ll receive an excellent benefits package:
- Up to £28,000 salary
- Up to 33 days holiday including bank holidays with loyalty entitlement on 5th year
- Great flexi time arrangement available
- Government pension
- Free parking
- Free work wear
- On site crèche
- Staff discount
- Friendly office environment
York, North Yorkshire – commutable from Harrogate, Leeds, Thirsk, Wetherby, Ripon, Tadcaster, Pontefract etc
Up to £28,000 salary plus excellent benefits
PR | Public Relations | Media Relations | Communication | Marketing