Project Support Administrator sought by a manufacturing organisation specialising in carpeting prime residences, iconic buildings of national and historic interest as well as many of the world’s leading luxury hotels, cruise ships, gaming and leisure venues.
As Project Support Administrator, you will provide administration support to the Project Managers. Your duties will include:
- Control of pre-order and post-order activity on projects being shaped and managed by Project Managers.
- Account setup, proforma invoices and order entry.
- Contacting clients to obtain missing information or answer queries.
- Liaise with the Logistics Department to ensure timely deliveries.
- Maintain and update sales and customer records via CRM.
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally.
- Stay up-to-date with new products and features.
- Raise Sample Orders.
- Generate date requests and reserves.
- Despatch and invoicing.
- Business Development & Customer Focus.
- Effective and timely communication with internal/external customers.
- Project delivery on time and right first time.
- Relationship building.
- Customer focus and service continuity.
- Working to achieve customer & business targets/objectives.
- Timely and pro-active supply of all aspects of service.
- Liaison with and provision of accurate and comprehensive briefs for all internal support services.
The successful Project Support Administrator should demonstrate the following:
- Self-motivated (drive, determination & enthusiasm) and able to work on own initiative.
- Ability to organise and prioritise a demanding workload, with good organisation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and proactively manage a variety of different situations to conclusion at any given time.
- NVQ level 2 Administration Customer Service.
- Education GCSE Grade C / 4 or above, including English and Maths.
- Problem solving ability.
- To be able to use negotiation and diplomacy both written and verbal situations.
- IT literate in using Microsoft packages to a good standard.
- A team player with high level of dedication.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines.
- Excellent salary dependent on experience
- Initially office based and then hybrid working – 2/3 days remote, 2/3 days office based
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 6% pension
- 4 x Death in Service
- Staff discount
- Hours of work: 8.30am – 5pm with an hour lunch
Project Support Administrator
Excellent salary + benefits
Project Administrator | Project Administration | Support Administration | Administration Assistant | Administrative Assistant | Office Administrator