Sales Coordinator required to support the Window Solutions and Building Solutions divisions a global polymer manufacturer with over 20,000 employees across 170 locations worldwide, based out of their sales office near Glasgow.
This is a part-time maternity cover role for 3-4 months, 22.5 hours per week.
As Sales Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact for customers for order processing and dealing with enquiries related to Window Solutions and Building Solutions divisions
- Liaising with customers along with manufacturing plants and warehouses to ensure products are delivered as and when required
- Ensuring the right level of customer care standards are met
- Providing administrative support to the sales team
- Liaising with Credit Control to keep customer accounts up-to-date
- Developing business relationships with both new and existing customers by phone using your proven telephone techniques
- General administration
The successful Sales Coordinator will demonstrate:
- Good standard of education
- Computer literate with excellent communication skills, hardworking and conscientious
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to self-motivate
- Ability to work on your own initiative, as well as part of a team, within a busy customer-orientated sales office
- Confident supporting both customers and external sales team, with a good telephone manner, to build rapport quickly and easily
- Knowledge of construction industry products is an advantage, but not essential as full training will be given
- Enthusiasm and a desire to learn is more important than specific qualifications and experience
- Excellent pro rata salary
- 5 hours per week
- Access to a stakeholder pension (only auto enrolled after 2 months)
- Option to enrol on a health cash plan, that provides cashback for the dentist, opticians etc.
- Access to rewards and discounted shopping etc.
- Onsite parking
- Flexible working
- Time in lieu
Sales Coordinator – Fixed Term Contract 3-4 months, part-time 22.5 hours per week
Bellshill near Glasgow, North Lanarkshire
Excellent salary pro rata + benefits
Sales Administrator | Sales Administrator | Client Support | Customer Service | Customer Support