Internal Technical Sales Coordinator sought by a global manufacturer whose polymer-based products to join their District Heating division.
Working as a member of the Technical Sales team on a range of heating and cooling projects, as Internal Sales Coordinator you will participate in district heating projects tender submissions along with providing technical support to customers in the UK and ROI.
This is a role with a variety of responsibilities, including focused independent tasks on projects as well as work as part of a project team, from the early feasibility stages of a project to its installation and commissioning. This will include working alongside Sales Managers as well as working closely with external parties involved in the project.
The successful Technical Sales Coordinator will have the following:
- BSc/BEng in Mechanical Engineering, Renewable Energy Engineering or equivalent
- Previous experience in the industry – building services, heat networks and their components. Case studies of previously worked on projects would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of building and district heating/cooling system design, CIBSE Heat Networks certification would be an advantage
- Experience in working with customers directly
- Good working knowledge of MS Office with focus on Excel, Power Point and One Drive
- Practical experience with AutoCAD or equivalent software and the ability to produce and work with drawings
- Experience with polymer and traditional steel pipework would be an advantage
- Building Information Modelling awareness
- Excellent salary
- Yearly performance based bonus of 5%-30%
- Access to a stakeholder pension
- Option to enrol on a health cash plan, that provides cashback for the dentist, opticians etc.
- 24 days holiday, rising to 25 days after 2 years’ service. (Pro rata upon joining & holiday sometimes needs to be reserved for Christmas shutdown, usually 4 days)
- Access to rewards and discounted shopping etc.
- Holiday buy / sell scheme
- Onsite parking
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Flexible working
- Time in lieu
- Hybrid working with line manager agreement, following probation/training period
Technical Sales Coordinator (Internal)
Ross on Wye, Herefordshire
Excellent salary + benefits