Sales Representative, Furniture Solutions OEM is sought by a premium worldwide manufacturer of polymer based solutions, premium worldwide brand for polymer-based innovations and systems in construction, automotive, furniture to aircraft. You encounter their systems every day, without noticing them. While they may be invisible, their benefits are always around us. More than 20,000 employees at 170 locations worldwide apply their expertise and innovative capabilities to ensure the continuous growth of their independent privately-held company.
Reporting to the Sales Manager for Furniture Solutions OEM you will support their business strategy by leading and developing sales across the North Midlands, Staffordshire and along M62 corridor to maximise effectiveness and deliver sustainable and profitable business growth.
The successful Sales Representative should have:
• You will be an experienced operator in the OEM furniture manufacturing sector, with a network of contacts across the industry.
• You will have experience of selling to the OEM market.
• You will be highly self-motivated and used to working independently.
• It is essential that you have the ability to assimilate knowledge of the Furniture Solutions product range, along with a strong degree of business acumen.
• You will have experience of account management and new business development.
• You will have successfully achieved revenue targets on a regular basis.
• You will have a good standard of education, and you should display a high level of literacy and numeracy and an ability to communicate at all levels.
The role will consist of:
• This is an external sales role with responsibility for account management and new business acquisition in England.
• You will be building partnerships with industrial producers of furniture across several sectors, and managing the complex day to day needs of your customers.
• Your responsibilities will include price calculations and also support with new product introductions.
• You will also be tasked with increasing the awareness of the full portfolio of Furniture Solutions products, from edge banding to gloss laminated surfaces.
• Excellent salary
• Up to c£7.2k car allowance (depending on mileage)
• Sales incentives up to 40% of salary – typically 15-20%
• Starting 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Auto-enrolment pension scheme
• Broadband allowance £180/annum
• Company cash back scheme = Free access to a website whereby can get cashback or discounts off things purchased on line
• Cycle Scheme
• Buying and selling holidays scheme
Sales Representative OEM Furniture Solutions
North Midlands, Staffordshire along M62 Corridor locations could be - Stoke on Trent, Stockport, Liverpool, Warrington, Chester Sheffield, Leeds, Hull, Wakefield, Crewe, Preston, Bradford, Rochdale, Wigan
Sales | OEM Furniture | Polymers| Retail furniture manufacturers | kitchen manufacturers |Floor manufacturers