Senior Customer Support Analyst with coach reservation software knowledge is sought by a leading travel software provider based just outside of Doncaster to co-ordinate the work of a small team of support technicians.
The support team provides an implementation service and vital front-line support, maintenance, help and training to customers and users who have purchased the Company products and support contracts. This is achieved through various ways including telephone, remote access, email, the Company website, onsite visits and provision of training courses.
Reporting to the Operations Director your role will be to co-ordinate the work of the support team in the delivery and provision of first and second tier software support to customers.
To coordinate the implementation of new systems and after care support, including training and ongoing account management.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Co-ordinate the day to day operation of the support function
- Manage customer expectations, ensuring all customer queries are dealt with promptly and within appropriate time scales
- Coordinate after sales support and training.
- Ensure customers and users are informed of updates, resolved issues and bug fixes
- Account Management
- Liaise with internal product developers
- Analyse call logs to identify trends and underlying issues
- Attend exhibitions and involvement in company marketing
- Attend meetings as necessary to perform duties and aid business development
- To help plan the implementation of new sales and software upgrades and to liaise with team members and other departments to ensure a professional customer experience
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Good knowledge and understanding of SQL is desirable
- Relevant coach/tour reservation software support is essential
- Strong customer service skills and confident dealing with customer queries
- Some team leadership of a small team or managing projects
- Effective communication skills via telephone, email and letter
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to plan and prioritise work to meet deadlines
- A positive, friendly telephone manner and good interpersonal skills
- Experience of using reporting tools
- Be familiar with web based systems and Microsoft Office
Salary & Benefits:
- Circa 30,000 salary (dependent on skills, knowledge and experience)
- Free Secure Parking
- Pension Scheme
- Hours of Work: 09:00-17:30 Monday – Friday. Occasional flexi-hours may be required
Senior Customer Support Analyst
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
Circa £30,000 + benefits
Client Support | Customer Service | Software Support | Application Support | Support Executive | Support Officer | Team Leader | Supervisor