Customer Relations Advisor sought by an International market leader and supplier of building & construction products to the professional building sector and private sector. The company has accounts worldwide including construction, hotel chains, world cup venues, transport and aviation sectors and the list goes on.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing Communications based in the London Hub, as the Customer Relations Advisor you’ll have the specific brief of ensuring a positive brand experience for all commercial (70%) and residential (30%) visitors.
- The role is a mixture of meet & greet and presales lead qualification. You’ll log all leads of prospect customers via the CRM system and then distribute them to either the Divisional Sales Teams or to an approved Distributor/ Installer/ Reseller.
- There can be up to 40 leads a day by email and phone to deal with so there is much to do. You will be qualifying the enquiry and arranging meetings with key sales staff as required.
- You will work closely with our Business Development Teams at our sales offices arranging appointments for the sales teams to close the business.
- In addition, you will liaise with the management and events team in the Building Centre and understand the upcoming events to maximise sales opportunities.
- You will sit under the UK Marcomms team, you can expect to be playing a valuable part in delivering our marketing campaigns.
The successful Customer Relations Advisor should have the following skills:
- Ideally a minimum of three years’ experience in a customer facing role.
- Knowledge of building and construction products would be an advantage, but not essential.
- You will have some pre-sales support experience or worked in a similar environment such as events, conferences, show home sales consultant or guest relations sector.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask and control your own schedule are prerequisites.
- You will be very organised and disciplined in your day to day activities.
- Happy to work on your own at times.
- Natural communicator with the ability to engage at all levels, both verbally and in writing.
- A good grasp of MS Outlook is essential.
- Our client is creating an innovative experience for all customers to connect with them through personal brand contact and digital communications giving advice, product interaction and support.
- With a planned upgrade to the premises due in Q1 the Hub has become a ‘go to’ location for surveyors, architects and members of the public to view the products first hand.
- This will greatly enhance the quality of how they engage with all their customers and support their lead generation and wider customer experience programme.
- The hub can be a hive of activity with visitors and hot desking, sales meetings in progress but there is also plenty of time to allow you to focus on qualifying leads and keep the CRM system up to date which is key for the sales staff.
- It is essential that you are proactively on top of lead generation process as a KPI.
- £30,000 – £32,000 salary
- Bonus scheme (runs January-December, paid yearly)
- 24 days holiday plus stats
- Hours: Full Time 9.00 -17.30 Monday to Friday with 1 hour for lunch
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Company cash back scheme
Customer Relations Advisor
Central London (TCR or Goodge Street Tube station)
£30,000 – £32,000 + bonus + benefits
| Customer Relations | Pre-sales Qualification | Customer Relationship Manager | Customer Services | Events Sales | Conference Manager | Guest Relations | Corporate Hospitality |