A Head of Client Services with client-facing experience within a search marketing agency environment is sought by an award winning search marketing agency based in Leeds. The agency works across various of sectors such as travel, ecommerce, property and finance, and their clients range from SMEs to FTSE 250 listed organisations.
As Head of Client Services within the Client Services team, you will act as the senior link between the client base and the internal client services and operations team, retaining and growing existing business through the pursuit of profitable growth opportunities across all client campaigns. Your day to day duties will include:
- Act as a role model for the agency’s values during every client engagement.
- Identify and maximise the appropriate opportunities to increase revenue by cross-selling, extending the investment period, increasing the investment and negotiating optimum commercial agreements and supporting the Account Managers with this.
- Develop ideas related to future operations to help determine strategy and profitability.
- Ensure key internal processes are adhered to such as invoicing, month end reconciliation, client campaign briefs, weekly client status notes.
- Provide options and solutions for addressing key client issues/challenges.
- Work closely with the Strategy Director to further improve business processes and ensure the client services team fulfil these upon release.
- Monitor competitor activity and developments within the industry that have a potential impact for the agency or the strategic goals of the client.
- Introduce and sell new product opportunities to your clients by recognising relevant opportunities to meet requirements.
- Lead negotiations for business renewals and any contract requirements. Identify clients’ key decision makers and influencers to build solid relationships and ensure the clients’ business needs are being catered for at all levels.
- Assist the Senior Management Team by managing and reporting on all aspects of the client portfolio.
- Involvement in new business pitches and processes to support Sales and smooth onboarding.
- Help any new recruits settle into the team and provide development plans for each of them. Lead relevant client meetings without the requirement of senior support.
- Monitor commercial value and profitability of campaigns.
The successful Head of Client Services will demonstrate:
- Excellent knowledge of search marketing – SEO, Content and PPC
- Minimum two years of client-facing experience in an agency environment
- Ability to manage both day to day and senior client relationships
- A proactive, hardworking and confident individual who thrives in a fast-paced working environment
- Commercial awareness in order to monitor clients’ performances
- Financial acumen to budget, forecast, assess client profitability, revenue report and determine the need for additional resources
In return the agency offers the following benefits package:
- Up to £50,000 depending on experience
- Personal bonus scheme
- Regular pay reviews
- Flexi time arrangement
- Share Options
- A comprehensive bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Childcare vouchers
Head of Client Services
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £50,000 depending in experience + benefits