Infrastructure Support Analyst with 24/7 availability for rotational on call cover sought by a managed IT service provider to join their team based in Solihull as their team grows due to new client contracts. You’ll be working days and nights, 7am-7pm and 7pm-7am, on a 4 days on, 4 days off basis.
- Work with colleagues on the Cloud Team to effectively monitor customer systems and network performance, to process alerts and manage Incidents and Service Requests.
- Receive escalations from other service desk members, escalate effectively to achieve the highest level of customer service.
- Provide on call cover on a rotation basis with the rest of the team to ensure customers have escalation cover out of hours.
- Provide the highest level of service by meeting or exceeding contractual SLAs and KPIs and by proactively identifying process improvement opportunities within the department.
- Work from or travel to customer sites to provide extended Service Desk services to the customer beyond that provided from our office locations as required.
- Provide Problem Management by using all the information to hand to identify, prevent or resolve either ongoing or potential issues that would adversely affect a customer.
- Work with the Change Management team to write and implement change requests to ensure minimum impact to the customer when undertaking essential work & maintenance.
- Maximise the use of all in-house systems to be a key member of a highly customer focused and professional Service Desk function.
The successful Infrastructure Support Analyst:
- Previous experience in an Infrastructure Support role
- Must have a basic understanding of switches, routers, storage and SQL
- A basic understanding of virtualisation, windows server support and cloud technologies
- Ideally 3 years plus experience in escalations in a similar environment
- Up to £28,000 salary depending on experience
- Annual pay review
- Individual Medical Cover – includes partners and children
- Pension including optional additional contributions
- Salary sacrifice scheme
- Cycle To Work scheme
- Holiday increase with service
- ½ day birthday leave
- Staff referral scheme
- Free eye tests
- Travel season ticket loan
- Health screening
- Holiday buy/sell scheme
- Flexible Benefits scheme e.g. Gym / Health / Sports Club contributions
Infrastructure Support Analyst
Solihull, West Midlands – commutable from Birmingham, Coventry, Redditch, Sutton Coldfield, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Nuneaton, Halesowen, Bromsgrove, Lichfield, Tamworth, Hinckley
Up to £28,000 + excellent benefits