A Logistics Expeditor is sought by a world leader in the manufacture of automotive components. The company provides quality products, services and solutions worldwide with customers in over 150 countries.
Reporting to the Quality & Logistics Manager, you’ll join the Logistics department you’ll use your talent to ensure a service meeting the pace of customers.
- Generate electronic delivery notes via QAD and maintain the filing system of delivery notes for traceability.
- Update customer trackers (delivery v calls) and any changes to be tracked in line with BOS.
- Monitor and update the Logistics KPI trackers in line with Business Operating Procedures (BOS) e.g. Premium Freight, DMR’s, OTD.
- Control Service Part requirements for customers.
- Control new product implementation (participate in STD meetings), all documents to be updated in line with BOS.
- Liaise with customers and suppliers to ensure all communications are correct.
- Expedite emergency customer requirements.
- Daily update of spreadsheets used to monitor KPIs.
- Liaise with other departments to generate and update issues list in line with Logistics KPIs.
- Attend and participate in communication activities and/or teamwork, for example, team briefs, quality briefs, quarterly presentations and Kaizen workshops.
The successful Logistics Expeditor should have most of the following:
- Experience of Business Administration, preferably in logistics
- A Level or equivalent qualification (e.g. NVQ level 3 / Level 4)
- Experience in a complex, fast moving manufacturing environment ideally automotive or aerospace
- Strong analytical, time management and organisation skills
- Strong communication
- Flexible in working hours as may be required
- IT literate with strong Microsoft Office knowledge
Wednesbury, West Midlands
Excellent salary + benefits
| Logistics Assistant | Logistics Administrator | Supply Chain | Materials | Purchasing |