Marketing Manager sought by a leading construction group. As they look to continue their growth, they want an experienced Marketer to play a key role in brand position, awareness and reputation.
You’ll be responsible for ensuring the strategy, product pitch and communications of the group’s companies are on-brand and contributing towards the organisation’s objectives. Your duties will include:
- Play a role in the development of the marketing strategy.
- Lead the execution of the marketing plan e.g. product, membership, pricing and promotions.
- Support and help drive the long-range marketing process based on annual situation strategy.
- Identify and evaluate new market, product and service opportunities through observed end-user needs, translating into viable offerings. Monitor the industry and competitive landscape.
- Work with team to capitalise on specific initiatives e.g. product/supplier reviews and other opportunities for profitable growth.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own implementation from ideation to execution.
- Use a full range of marketing research tools/techniques to develop a deep understanding of end user pains, trends and needs including end-user segmentation behavioural profiles.
- Exceed financial targets via company strategies and other metrics to market optimised portfolio.
- Deliver financial commitments and manage the selling story around brands and strategy ensuring they are led by the development and execution of robust commercial plans.
- Lead and develop talent to maximise effectiveness in meeting company goals.
- Ensure all media communications are on-message and updated daily.
- Be a strong advocate and police voice and brand of company.
- Be able to report back concisely and showing an understanding for targets.
- Work with marketing team to ensure optimised approach and define key audience targets/KPIs.
- All other duties as assigned.
This is a great opportunity to develop within the organisation as it continues to grow. You’ll work closely with senior management and strategy and branding, ensuring that objectives are met and exceeded.
The successful Marketing Manager should have most of the following:
- 3-5 years marketing experience
- Brand management experience
- Cross-media experience – understanding of SEO would be advantageous
- New product introduction experience
- Able to think strategically and creatively about marketing and business issues
- Organisational, planning and execution, able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in identifying target audiences and creatively devising and leading engaging cross-channel marketing campaigns
- Strong attention to detail and competent in problem analysis and problem-solving
- Financial acumen to analyse commercial results and new market opportunities
In return for your hard work you’ll be rewarded with:
- £45,000 salary
- 31 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
- Pension contribution
Finchley, North London
£45,000 + bonus + benefits