Residential Sales Manager sought by a manufacturing organisation specialising in carpeting prime residences, iconic buildings of national and historic interest as well as many of the world’s leading luxury hotels, cruise ships, gaming and leisure venues.
Known within the business as Residential Business Manager and reporting to the Residential National Manager, you’ll be responsible for achieving sales targets through a network of independent carpet / home furnishing retailers, contractors and major accounts:
- Work closely with internal Marketing and Administration Support functions
- Operate within all aspects of Performance Standards/Guidelines
- Team environment, effective communication and cross-functional working essential
- Fully develop business strategy with independent and national retailers
- Provision of retailer coverage in line with agreed journey plans
- Support the business unit in terms of pricing decisions and assessing the impact on profitability
- Lead the way forward for CRM within UK Stock Sales, so that the system is utilised fully.
- Achieve agreed sales and margin growth
- Management/control of credit issues/overdue debt
- Key Relationships: UK Residential Management team, Sales teams and Marketing team
- Greatest Challenge: Achievement of agreed sales targets as well as the development of business with our independent carpet/home furnishing retailers
The successful Residential Business Manager should have:
- Sales & account development, preferably selling to both independent and national retailers
- Experience of managing and developing independent and national retailers
- Contact/development of regional level contacts within independent/national retailers.
- Selling preferably within a floor coverings market.
- Able to demonstrate a track record of achieving results.
- Experience of business development to achieve sales growth.
- Ideally knowledge of carpet, flooring or home interiors markets
- IT literate in using Microsoft packages and CRM
- Degree level of education or equivalent professional qualification or willing to study.
- A confident team player
- Outstanding verbal and written communication
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and able to work under own initiative
- Strong problem solving skills
- Willing to travel within and outside the UK on a regular basis
- Able to work flexible hours when required to ensure customer needs are met
Residential Sales Manager
North West region – covering Manchester, Liverpool, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, Merseyside, Isle of Man etc
Excellent salary + benefits
Sales Executive | Field Sales | Business Development | Account Management | Sales Representative | Regional Sales | Area Sales