Senior PPC Executive is sought by a leading digital marketing & design agency to join their team based in Preston.
As a Senior PPC Executive you will manage multiple client accounts across display, search and social. You’ll be working in a fun and rewarding environment with the chance to learn from some of the best in the business. You will support all areas of development and management of both internal and external PPC campaigns.
Working closely with the Marketing Director and the team of PPC & SEO professionals, you will be responsible for the set-up, management, and development of PPC Management across multiple platforms. Your day to day duties will include:
- Auditing existing accounts and presenting improvements and strategy.
- Researching, implementing, and optimising search PPC campaigns across all platforms to meet client KPIs.
- Managing Display, Social, and Video placements.
- Assisting in new business forecasts and preparing client presentations and reports.
- Managing and optimising budgets and strategy across all PPC platforms.
- Testing ad performance and website conversion rates.
- Generate monthly/weekly/daily client reporting for all major metrics.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Competitor monitoring and reporting.
- Communication to PPC team, the wider digital marketing team, and management on PPC development, timelines, and results.
The successful Senior PPC Executive will demonstrate:
- Passion for paid search and digital marketing in general.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of managing PPC campaigns.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills, and a very good eye for detail.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to paid search initiatives and achieving client goals.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organisational, project management and time management skills.
- Experience gained within a search marketing agency would be highly advantageous.
- A degree in linguistics, marketing, or economics would be beneficial.
- Competitive salary
- Develop your career with one of the leading digital agencies in the North West
- Work with some of the UK’s biggest brands
- Friendly atmosphere in Preston City Centre
- Regular social events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Excellent career prospects
- Support of a switched-on team of web and conversion rate optimisation experts
- Opportunity to develop a wider range of skills within a fast growing agency
- Fully stocked fridge, hot drinks, and filtered water
Senior PPC Executive
Competitive salary + benefits