A Senior SEO Executive is sought by a leading digital marketing & design agency to join their team based in Preston due to continued business growth.
You’ll be responsible for implementing white hat SEO strategies which will claim higher search ranking positions for the agency and their clients.
You’ll be able to keep in line with our high-quality SEO services, be able to take the technical lead in on and off-site SEO, have excellent initiative, and the ability to work across a wide variety of industries. Your day to day duties will include:
- Develop, implement, and manage white hat SEO campaigns
- Develop customised and targeted SEO landing pages to maximise effectiveness of search campaigns
- Conduct keyword research, competitor analysis, content optimisation, meta-tag creation, link development, and other SEO activities
- Proactively provide strategic recommendations applicable to clients’ business models, expectations, and goals
- Perform outreach to develop high-quality links for clients
- Monitor and report on metrics such as keyword ranking, effectiveness of site optimisation etc.
- Keep up to date on the latest SEO strategies and technologies and assist in improving our clients’ offerings
- Build rapport with clients’ through routine and scheduled interactions
The successful Senior SEO Executive will demonstrate:
- Minimum 3 years experience as an SEO specialist
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics and AdWords
- Strong working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and various CMS platforms (principally WordPress).
- Strong sense of ownership, drive, and urgency
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Great attitude, a team player, and a willingness to teach and learn
- Strong oral and written business communication skills, including the ability to interact clearly with clients
- Strong link building skills
- Strong understanding of technical SEO
- Competitive salary
- Develop your career with one of the leading digital agencies in the North West
- Work with some of the UK’s biggest brands
- Friendly atmosphere in Preston City Centre
- Regular social events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fully stocked fridge, hot drinks, and filtered water
Senior SEO Executive
Competitive salary + benefits